Thursday, May 1, 2014

May TBR!!

So, last time I did a TBR it was in March and I completely failed at it. In all honesty I have failed at reading this entire year. I am already 13 books behind in my Goodreads challenge. Real life has taken over book life, I am now working two jobs, the reason March and April were bad reading months was because I started a full time job in conjunction with my other part time job. But, I hope to get back into a reading groove.

There are a few challenges that I want to participate in this month, they are back to back so that will be interesting. Challenge one is the #AYEARATHON May prompt that is Finishing/Catching up on series. Challenge two is Bout of Books 10!!  That being said, this is my May TBR.

#AYEARATHON is from May 5th - 11th and I plan on finishing the Partials Series!

  1. Partials - Dan Wells
  2. Fragments - Dan Wells
  3. Ruins - Dan Wells 
I have already read Partials, but am re-reading it to marathon the series. If I get done with that I would also like to continue in with the Castor Chronicles. 
  1. Beautiful Chaos (Castor Chronicles #3) - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  2. Beautiful Redemption (Castor Chronicles #4) - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


Bout of Books 10 is from May 12th -18th and does not have a set theme. For this read-a-thon and the rest of the month it is all about getting library books off of my shelves so that I can place myself on a limited library book ban and start reading the books I already own. This is all in preparation for BOOKCON!!!! Which I am super excited for. 
  1. World War Z - Max Brooks
  2. The Stranger - Albert Camus
  3. Panic - Lauren Oliver
  4. The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman
  5. Incarnate (Newsoul #1) - Jodi Meadows
  6. Asunder (Newsoul #2) - Jodi Meadows
  7. Infinate (Newsoul #3) - Jodi Meadows 
  8. Tiger Lily - Jodi Lynn Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment