Monday, May 12, 2014

#AYEARATHON Update (in which I admit my shame)

So, I read no books for this read a thon. In my defense: 1. We had a lot of people quit or get fired this past week at work, so I was working a lot of extra shifts. 2. There were not many series that I had any interest in last week. For some reason I had an aversion to reading anything that followed a previous book. I did however, read Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh which I found to be quite entertaining and started a graphic novel. I think I need pictures right now, I am really tired from working so much and the pictures really help!

With that being said, I am excited for Bout of Books 10 because I will hopefully have more time and I have some pretty awesome books I have to pick up from the library that I had holds on, I am particularly interested in S. by J.J. Abrams and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.

No comments:

Post a Comment