Monday, May 5, 2014

#AYEARATHON Finishing or Catching Up on a series

So, a few days ago in my May TBR I said that I wanted to finish the Partials series as my goal for this read-a-thon. That has since changes and I no longer have any interest in them at the moment. This left me floundering for something to read, but fear not I have found them!

Updated goals/series to finish or catch up on:

  1. The Treatment (the Program #2) - Suzanne Young
  2. Independent Study (The Testing #2) - Joelle Charbonneau 
  3. Graduation Day (The Testing #3) - Joelle Charbonneau
And if I finish the tree of those I would like to start the third book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, A Storm of Swords. At least to the point where I am caught up to the TV show. 

Leave  comment and link to your goal and I will check them out. Also, let me know if you have ready any of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment