Monday, May 12, 2014

Bout of Books 10

The time has arrived for my first ever Bout of Books!!! This is a read-a-thon hosted by Bout of Books Blog, it lasts from May 12th - May 18th and is all about just reading and interacting with the community.

I am really excited about it. I am trying to keep my goals modest to night have a repeat of last week, but I still want to push myself.

Goal for the week is to read 3-5 books. Some that I really want to dive into are:

1. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
2. S. by J.J. Abrams
3. Panic by Lauren Oliver
4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
5. TBD

I will try and post daily updates, but that might not happen. I will definitely be doing a wrap up at the end though!! Happy reading and I hope you all meet your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment