I like to read a hefty book every now and then. Because of this is have decided to join the Chunkster Challenge hosted by Visally. Head over there to sign up and start reading some chunky books!
Wondering what’s a chunkster? A chunkster is an adult or YA book, non-fiction or fiction, that’s 450 pages or more.
Rules for this challenge:
- Audio books and e-books are now allowed. You want to listen to a chunkster on audio? Be my guest.
- Essay, short story, and poetry collections are allowed but they have to be read in their entirety to count.
- Books may crossover with other challenges.
- Anyone can join.
- You don’t have to list your book ahead of time.
- Graphic novels don’t count. Sorry guys but reading a chunkster graphic novel isn’t the same as reading a non-graphic chunkster.
There are no levels to choose from, but I have decided to try and read 20 chunky books. Or more if I reach that goal, I have already read four of the twenty, so I am in pretty good shape.