Sunday, March 2, 2014

March TBR!!!

I realized I have so many books that I need to read to accomplishing my goal. So, to make it a little easier and to stay on track I have decided to do monthly To Be Read posts. With these I will lay out the books that I hope to read throughout the month and then do a wrap up post at the end of the month with all the ones I finished. I did the math and it seems I need to read 12-13 books every month to meet my goal.

This month will be a little crazy. I really want to get caught up with the Game of Thrones books before the show starts again on April 17th. This means I am giving myself the month of March to read the second and third books and the beginning of April to watch the second and third seasons. Actual craziness. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish it all.

All the book I will be attempting this month:

  1. Broken Beauty - Lizzy Ford
  2. Angel Fire (Angel #2) - L.A. Weatherly
  3. Angel Fever (Angel #3) - L.A. Weatherly
  4. A Clash of Kings (ASIF #2) - George R.R. Martin
  5. A Storm of Swords (ASIF #3) - George R.R. Martin
  6. Dark Days - Kate Ormand
  7. Forbidden - Tabitha Suzuma 
  8. The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman 
  9. On Dublin Street - Samantha Young
  10. Runes - Ednah Walters
  11. Sekret - Lindsay Smith
  12. Sempre - J.M. Darhower
  13. The Tyrant's Daughter - J.C. Carleson
  14. Where Monsters Dwell - Jorgen Brekke


Sooo many. I just did a page count and it is over 6000. I am pretty sure my eyeballs will be falling out by the end of this month. Also, I just want to say that I tried so hard to get all the covers in this post, instead of listing them all. But apparently I am not tech savvy enough to figure out how to get the pictures to sit side by side. SO if anyone out there can give me a hand, that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment